Read step-by-step instructions how to search my online royalty free music catalog, how to choose the royalty free license that fits your needs, how to make PayPal payments, and how to download the music once the payment is completed. Read more
Most frequently asked questions about licensing my music, Web shop security, and customer privacy. Is it secure? Is it legal? What is royalty-free music? How does the music licensing work? Read more to see the answers to all these and more questions.
When you ‘buy’ a royalty free music track on my site, you are actually purchasing a license to use that music in your project. The type of the license you need to purchase depends on the intended use. Read more to learn how to choose the right license to match your needs.
A growing collection of my clients public videos that use my music. All music you hear in the videos can be instantly licensed and downloaded from my online music licensing store.
How To Quickly Resolve YouTube Copyright Claims
Did you receive a YouTube copyright claim like this?
Why you received the claim?
Since my music is copyrighted, YouTube’s digital fingerprinting system, Content ID, is merely informing you that your video contains third-party copyrighted content.
How the claim affects your video?
Even though you’ve got a claim, your video is still fully available and your channel is not being penalized for copyright infirngment. However, unless the claim is removed, YouTube will show ads in your video. These may include a typical Google ad block or a pre-roll video ad. If you don’t mind the ads in your video you can simply ignore the claim.
How to quickly remove the claim and the ads?
Simply send me the link to your video preferably with the order number to speed up the processing of your request. UPDATE: you can now simply reply to the order confirmation email to reach me.
As soon as I have the link, I will white-list your video in YouTube’s system and the ads will disappear within 24 hours. Normally, I can do that the same day I receive your email.
Tip! Send me the link to your video BEFORE it’s published and I will whitelist your video to prevent the claim.
Tip! If you purchased multiple Single-Use licenses or a Multi-Use license, I can whitelist your ENTIRE YouTube channel to prevent all future claims for my music.
Web Store Announcements
YouTube and Music Licensing Tips
My recent blog posts:
- 3 Most Frustrating Things When Trying To Find Royalty Free Music For Videos
- 3 Royalty Free Music Deals You Should Not Ignore
- Increase The Value Of Adobe Spark Free Video Editor With Unlimited Background Music
- Infographic: Tips For Choosing Background Music For Marketing Videos
- 10 Tips For Choosing The Right Background Music For Your Marketing Video
- 20+ Online Resources To Boost Your Filmmaking / Video Production Career
- Read This Before Using Copyright Free Music In Your Marketing Video
- 5 Essential Elements Of Any Successful YouTube Marketing Video
- Handpicked Tweets From February 2015
- My Top 5 Favorite Video Marketing How-To Tutorials For Beginners
- My Top 10 Small Business Video Marketing Tweets of January 2015
- YouTube Video Marketing Real-Life Examples
- How to Quickly Resolve AdRev For The Third Party Copyright Claims on YouTube (with Infographic)
- Corporate Video and YouTube Marketing Digest, November 2014
- Do You Think AdRev Is Stealing Your YouTube Monetization Money?