Simple and positive royalty free music featuring acoustic piano, pizzicato strings, and light beats with happy and uplifting mood. This lively instrumental royalty free cue works great with “feel-good” promo videos or any other positive themed marketing visuals, including video ads and commercials, YouTube promotional videos, corporate explainer videos, and business presentations. Download free preview and try this happy royalty free music track in your project before purchasing the license.
The download also includes 10 extra loops to let you create a custom soundtrack of desired length and instrumentation:
- Full track (wav and mp3 versions included) – 1:38
- Loop 1 (Intro)- 0:06
- Loop 2 (Piano melody) – 0:06
- Loop 3 (Piano and strings) – 0:06
- Loop 4 (Main theme, no lead melody) – 0:06
- Loop 5 – (Main theme, with piano melody) 0:06
- Loop 6 – (Main theme with bells) 0:06
- Loop 7 – (Break) 0:06
- Loop 8 – (Main theme variation) 0:06
- Loop 9 – (Main theme variation with piano melody) 0:06
- Buttoned ending – 0:08
Why Choose MikS Music?
More happy feel-good musicSee more happy feel-good music
Want a better price? Save up to 75%!Build your own download bundle and save up to 75%. Learn more
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
5 good reasons to choose MikS Music as your music provider
- I own 100% of rights, no labels or publishers involved.
- All music is royalty-free, buy once - use forever.
- Every order comes with email confirmation / invoice.
- Easy to understand licensing agreement.
- Tiered licensing, pay only for the usage you need.
Protected by YouTube's Content ID system
How this affects your video
You may receive a note from YouTube informing you that your video contains copyrighted 3rd party content. Your video may display ads.
Your video remains fully visible and your YouTube channel is NOT penalized.
Want to remove the claim?
When you purchase the license you get full right to use my music in any your YouTube videos, including commercial and monetized.
Simply reply to your order confirmation email and send me the link to your YouTube video. I'll do the rest!