Royalty free music concept explained
I made this video to complement one of my recent blog posts: What is Royalty Free Music? In that post I explained the royalty free music concept and discussed some of the most common myths about using royalty free music as background soundtrack in video.
If you haven’t read the article, here’s a quick summary:
- Royalty-Free refers to the right to use copyrighted music without the need to pay royalties or license fees for each use or per volume sold.
- Royalty Free does NOT mean it’s copyright free or free to use.
- Depending on the license agreement, you may or may not be able to use royalty free music in a commercial project or in multiple projects.
Royalty free music for marketing videos
Positive and confident royalty free background instrumental music with uplifting and motivational feel for corporate videos and marketing projects.
Positive corporate royalty-free music with assertive and grand feel for an uplifting and motivational corporate video or commercial.
Positive, motivational, and uplifting royalty free background music for corporate and small business videos with inspirational and confident feel featuring the mix of acoustic and electronic sounds.
5 Good Reasons
- I own 100% of rights to my music, no labels or publishers involved.
- All licenses are royalty free, buy once - use forever.
- Every order comes with email confirmation, invoice, and licensing certificate.
- Easy to understand licensing agreement.
- Tiered licensing, pay only for the usage you need.