To celebrate the arrival of 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, here’s MikS Music’s 2014 Sochi Olympics theme song! There is certainly a comic element to this song, so don’t take it all too seriously. Enjoy!
2014 Sochi Winter Olympics Theme Song
An international entertainer Spandy Andy will be performing his super-energizing street dance using this song in Sochi later this week. Follow me on Facebook or Twitter to get updates.
And if you haven’t heard my previous theme song for the 2012 London Summer Olympics, here it is.
2012 London Summer Olympics Theme Song
Look at the video below to see Spandy Andy dancing to my music on the streets (and under the streets in the “tube”) of Olympic London!
2014 Sochi Olympics Interesting Facts
- Sochi is the warmest city to host Winter Olympic Games to date. It’s one of the warmest places in Russia and usually has no snow during winter. 400 snow-making cannons will be providing snow for the events.
- Sochi Olympic Games are the most expensive games so far, with the price tag running over $50 billion. I think one can buy a small country with that kind of money.
- Sochi Olympic torch travel will include a spacewalk at the international space station.
- The tickets for the hokey gold game sold for over $5,000 at the secondary market. The new law says that ticket scalpers can be fined up to $30,000.
- Sochi Games are the first to include the URL (sochi.ru) in the logo.
- There will be 3 times more journalists than athletes.
- You can follow Sochi Olympics on Twitter: @Sochi2014